Is your Pizza Restaurant Ready for Super Bowl? Five important things to know.
For pizza shops, Super Bowl Sunday is an important day of business. With customers gathering to watch the big game, many people order pizza as a ready-to-eat snack. Therefore, it is helpful to understand certain facts about Super Bowl Sunday to best serve customers on this busy day.
Did you know?
- Being a Sunday, many workers will want to watch the game; staffing might be challenging. Set your schedule early. Hiring additional delivery drivers and having extra employees behind the counter will help ensure orders are filled quickly and correctly so that customers have a positive experience when ordering from you. All your staff should be well-versed in the Super Bowl specials and promotions offered for that day. This will help ensure customers are aware of all the options available to them.
- Super Bowl Sunday is the biggest day of the year for pizza orders. This means that pizza shops will have to plan for the extra business earlier in the day and later. People tend to start ordering food several hours before the game begins and continue until after it is over. Therefore, it is crucial to be prepared with enough staff and supplies to accommodate the higher demand.
- Americans will order around 100 million pizzas on Super Bowl Sunday. Customers may be more willing to order large quantities of pizza if delivery is available. Therefore, pizza shops should prepare to provide extra delivery services to serve their customers on Super Bowl Sunday.
- The average person will eat three slices during the Superbowl. Help your customers know how much to order by providing this information on your social media and website. You will find people tagging their friends in your posts which increases your engagement and orders follow engagement.
- Most customers who order pizza will want additional items, including other finger foods and drinks. With this in mind, having a good variety of snacks and beverages is important. Preparing for the Super Bowl means pre-ordering supplies such as cups, plates, and napkins to help keep up with the increase in orders.
So, what are the best marketing strategies for the Super Bowl?
To maximize profits, it’s important to offer specials and promotions related to Super Bowl Sunday. Consider offering discounts or giveaways to attract customers before and during the game (e.g., special discounts if they order within a specific time frame).
Include online advertising with relevant keywords such as “Super Bowl Sunday” or “Super Bowl Pizza Deals.” Additionally, consider direct mail campaigns that go out the week of the big game and radio/television advertising that helps get your message across promptly.
With this knowledge, pizza restaurants can provide a superb experience on Super Bowl Sunday. By being prepared with staff, supplies, and delivery services, they can ensure their customers have the best possible experience. This will ultimately result in more satisfied customers and more successful business for the shop overall. So don’t forget to prepare for Super Bowl Sunday ahead of time!