What does December mean for almost everyone? The busiest month of the year with tasks. shopping. cleaning. family events. and more. It all adds up to STRESS.
What does that have to do with Call Center ordering? Kanekt 365 has a few ideas on how to reduce your customers’ stress and increase your sales. It starts with the stressful question “What’s for Dinner?
We’ve all heard it and we all dread it, especially when it’s a busy time of year. Here are a few ways that Kanekt 365 has found to help you increase your revenue by offering exactly what your customers want and need: more time and less stress while answering the question, “What’s for dinner?”
Starting in December, heck, go ahead and start in November. Make some fantastic strategic partnerships with other places your customers shop?
Offer a discount if a customer orders dinner from you after shopping with your strategic partner. You do the same, if a customer orders from you they can take their receipt to your partner and get a discount on a purchase from them.
It’s a Win4. Your customers get two different discounts and both you and your partner make more sales. All while answering, “What’s for dinner?”
The process is easy:
- Approach local stores. shops. service companies…. really anyone. We suggest local because there is more freedom for them to add this type of incentive program, but any company who wants to make more sales will gladly participate.
- Set up an arrangement that works for both of you. Typically. a receipt as proof of purchase is the easiest way to implement this. Set your parameters. Do they have to purchase the same day? the same week. before Dec 31?
- Advertise the opportunity on your doors. Your Social Media, Email lists and any other place you use marketing.
- Name the program to make it easier to advertise and track on social media.
- To make it even bigger. have partner companies for different days: Oil change Monday, Tanning Tuesday, etc.
- Track your customers that participate so you have statistics on how well it worked.
Kanekt 365 is proud to assist our customers with more than call center services. We also like to help offer ideas on marketing, sales, and customer service.
Contact Kanekt 365 to learn more about what we offer. We’d love to quote your call center services but, in the meantime, stay tuned to our blogs for even more posts on doing business within the QSR industry. We share what we’ve learned over the years right here in our monthly blog.
Thank you again for learning more about Kanekt 365 and our call center services specific for the QSR industry. If you want to learn more, please visit our success story webpage. We’ll show you our past success stories that expedite the order process and improve your customers’ experience.
Whether you’re a manage, franchisee, or corporate executive of a QSR restaurant we welcome your call to show you how our Call Center can benefit your restaurant.