Do all restaurants need AI?
Yes, restaurants that want to compete in the future must implement Artificial Intelligence. First, with order taking technology; then with financial and operational systems
What are the three reasons AI is useful to restaurants?
AI, like the one built by Kanekt 365, is useful for any QSR because
- It automates the ordering system both by phone and drive thru.
- It is customizable for your brand and menu.
- It’s seamless and fast.
How does AI work for your restaurant?
Currently the best use of AI in restaurants is for ordering, but more artificial intelligence is being invented all the time. It is the way of the future in many industries especially the QSR industry that struggles with the high cost of doing business. Kanekt 365 uses our AI to bring those costs down! In the next few years, we will also be able to use AI to offer a high level customer satisfaction experience every time a customer visits your restaurant (virtually or in person).
The biggest concerns for quick serve restaurants are
- Cost of operation
- Staff turnover
How does AI Solve these four high cost difficulties?
- Automating your order processes from beginning to end reduces your cost on every order while at the same time increasing the speed of ordering, thus increasing profit.
- When using AI for your restaurant you can reduce the number of staff members. Computers and artificial intelligence will complete many of the tasks you currently pay staff to manage. That leaves your staff to focus on customer service and brand representation, thus increasing profit.
- Retaining staff is a not a concern because once your AI system is set up it runs seamlessly. Kanekt 365 goes one step further with our redundant systems the prevent AI from ever being “disconnected.” If an AI location is down due to weather (or other issue) we automatically reroute our AI processes to another site on a different continent, thus increasing profit.
- Training costs are nonexistent for AI systems. Once the AI is implemented there are small changes as your restaurant grows but no retraining is necessary, thus increasing profit.
We can and do reduce these four most difficult situations for restaurant owners and managers. The best part is that not only do we eliminate these problems but we increase your profits. It really doesn’t get any better than that: less challenges and more profit. What business owner doesn’t want that success story?
AI is here to stay in the QSR industry so Kanket 365 has made it their mission to solve our client restaurants’ worries while at the same time providing a cost saving, completely accurate system.
Stay tuned to the remainder of this 4-part blog series that will answer the following other AI Questions regarding call center services for the QSR Industry.
- Can AI replace call center agents?
- How does our restaurant test an AI system to ensure our customers are satisfied?
Contact Kanekt 365 to learn more about the benefits of AI enhanced call center services. We’d love to quote your call center services but, in the meantime, stay tuned to our blogs for even more posts on doing business within the QSR industry.
Whether you’re a manager, franchisee, or corporate executive of a QSR restaurant we welcome your call to show you how our Call Center can benefit your restaurant.
Thank you again for learning more about Kanekt 365 and our call center services specific for the QSR industry. If you want to learn more, please visit our success story webpage. We’ll show you our past success stories and how AI helps expedite the order process and improve your customers’ experience.