As a reminder your customers are looking for these three things:
- More touch free ordering options
- Convenience and speed for ordering
- Ease and accuracy of orders
In our previous two blogs we discussed how missed calls = missed money and how Kanekt 365 can help with the labor shortage. This blog will cover how to cover the cost of outsourcing your call ordering.
- You reduce your staffing costs significantly.
- You increase your revenue
With those two changes alone, you cover the cost of the Kanket 365 call center. It really is that simple!
If you’re not convinced, we’ll break It down.
- As minimum wage increases your costs for staffing go up but your profits do not. Kanket 365 trains our call center agents on your specific brand and menu so they are ready to represent you. We pay them, YOU DON’T. Your only cost is the 99 cents per call.
- Our agents gently encourage upsell items on every call. They never forget because it’s in their job description. This increases your per ticket sale approximately $5.4Z
- Our customer service is second to none since the agents only job is to help your customers. They are not distracted by an oven alarm, a walk in customer, another phone line, or any other distraction. This ease of ordering encourages repeat customers.
So yes, your revenue goes up by:
+$5.47 average per order
-$0.99 per call
A gain of approx. $4.83 per order (more when we factor in repeat business)
Isn’t it worth it to check us out and see how outsourcing can actually increase your profits? And best yet, we satisfy your customers three biggest issues. We’re touch free, We’re convenient, fast, and accurate!
Stay tuned to the remainder of this 5-part blog series that shows how to increase your profits in 2022
Next up is Part 4: Is it possible to increase your customer service and satisfaction rating?
Contact Kanekt 365 to learn more about the benefits of call center services. We’d love to quote your call center services but, in the meantime, stay tuned to our blogs for even more posts on doing business within the QSR industry. If you want to learn more, please visit our success story webpage.
Whether you’re a manager, franchisee, or corporate executive of a QSR restaurant we welcome your call to show you how our Call Center can benefit your restaurant.